Look Inside Painted Rooms

www.bookbuzzr.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time Spent Lately

Lately I haven't been able to spend as much time as I wanted writing my Supernatural Thriller. With the weather getting colder and with all this unseasonable rain, we've been trying to get the kids out to more places before it gets too cold and we will want to just snuggle inside where it is warm, hopefully around the fireplace.
I've also been spending time doing research for future possibilities. I've been finding new resources to help making my writing even better for you to enjoy.
Come and provide any thoughts, requests or comments about what you would like to see written and I'll let you know if and when your ideas are used. By your sending your thoughts, requests and comments through you are authorizing me to use them in the event I choose to without the need to reimburse you in any way for the use of such thoughts, requests or comments (i.e. no royalties paid to you from books sold using them, your name will not be added as a co-author, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment